Hair Reduction Treatments in Coleraine
Ellipse permanent hair reduction
Permanent hair reduction for almost any part of the body. Broken facial capillaries. Sun damage skin/ pigmentation marks (including brown pigment marks, freckles or age spots).
Consultation & Patch Test (45mins)
A patch test is essential before any IPL treatment. The cost of the patch test (£25) is redeemable against your 1st treatment. Sun exposure and fake tan must be avoided for 30 days before and 30 days after treatment (no exceptions).
*we recommend that you wear a total block sunscreen on any area to be treated.
Your 1st treatment can be scheduled 7 days after your patch test.
Areas that can be treated:
- Lip – £30 per treatment
- Lip & chin – £50 per treatment
- Sides of face – £40 per treatment
- Chin & neck – £60 per treatment
- Chin & jawline – £40 per treatment
- Full face and neck – £ 100 per treatment
- Lower leg – £95 per treatment
- Upper leg – £160 per treatment
- Bikini – from £60 per treatment/ Californian £70/ Brazilian £80
- Underarm – £40 per treatment
- Broken facial capillaries – From £40 to £120 per treatment
- Sun damaged skin- price on enquiry
IPL & Laser Treatments
- We would advise that you have no sun holidays or sun bed treatments 4 weeks after the treatment.(where there is sun exposure use at least a SPF 30).
- Clients are advised to use a SPF 30 during the course of their treatment to avoid pigmentation marks.
- Avoid soap for 24 hours after your treatment. If the underarm area is being treated clients should not apply deodorant for 3-4 days.
- Clients are advised not to use sauna, steam room, hot water or the swimming pool for 48 hours after the treatment.
- After the treatment, clients who experience any heat in the treated area should apply an ice pack or Aloe Vera gel.
- Clients should moisturise twice daily for one week.
- Avoid touching or picking the treated area.
- Clients should not wear make-up for 24 hours after the treatment, unless its mineral based chemical free make-up.
*during the course of your IPL treatment, waxing or tweezing is not permitted, clients may cut hairs close to their skin and bleaching is allowed but only 10-14 days after your treatment. Clients may exfoliate the treated area 7-10 days after their treatment to encourage hair to shed.
Electrolysis & Specialised Treatment
Council Registered Salon
- 5mins – £10
- 10mins – £17
- 15mins – £19
- 20mins – £25
- 30mins – £333
Dilated Capillary (15mins) – £45
Whitehead Removal (15mins) – £45
Hair Removal from Moles (must have doctors letter) (15mins) – £45
Skin Tag Removal (15mins) – £45
- For permanent hair removal & specialized treatment clients should be aware that the area being treated will be sensitized after the treatment, care should be taken around the area for 48 hours after treatments so that the skin may recover and reduce the risk of infection of the treated area.
- Clients should avoid soap, antiperspirant, perfumed products and make- up for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Clients are advised not to sunbathe or use heat treatments for 48 hours before or after the treatment.
- After the treatment clients must not touch or pick the area as this may cause infection.
- Clients should use an electrolysis lotion, antihistamine or antiseptic lotion regularly.
- Swelling in the treated area can be treated by a cold, sterile compress.
- Clients should not use bleach or depilatories for at least 48 hours before or after treatment and only once the skin has fully recovered.
- It is recommended that clients avoid wearing tight, restrictive clothing on the treated areas.
- Clients should be aware that small scabs may appear on the body, this is a part of the healing process and clients should not attempt to remove these scabs prematurely.
Eye Brow Wax (10mins) – £7.60
Upper Lip Wax (10mins) – £7.60
Eye Brow & Upper Lip Wax (15mins) – £12.50
Eye Brow Tint (10mins) – £6.50
Eye Lash Tint (15mins) – £10.50 (patch test essential)
Spa Eye Package (eye lash tint, eye brow tint & eye brow wax)(20mins) – £20.50 (patch test essential)
Chin & Upper Lip Wax (10mins) – £12.50
Chin (10mins) – £7.60
Sides Of Face (10mins) – from £7.60
Waxing Treatments in Coleraine
Full Leg Wax (including bikini) (30mins) – £27.50
Full Leg Wax (including Californian bikini) (30mins) – £35
Full Leg Wax (including brazilian bikini) (45mins) – £56.50
Top of leg & bikini wax (30mins) – £27
Top of leg wax (30mins) – £24.50
3/4leg wax (20mins) – £23.50
½ leg wax (15mins) – £14.50
Abdomen wax (10mins) – £7.50
Underarm wax (10mins) – £10
Brazilian Bikini wax (30mins) – £36
Californian Bikini wax (15mins) – £15.50
Bikini wax (10mins) – £10.50
Arm wax (15mins) – £10.50
After waxing it is advised that you should:-
- Not sunbathe or use the sun bed for 48 hours.
- Avoid using steam rooms/ sauna or any other beat treatment for 48 hours.
- Avoid baths or shower for 48hours.
- Not use a hot water bottle for 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Not attend aerobics for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid using moisturizer/ body lotion/ body sprays/ talc/ deodorants or perfume for 48 hours after treatment.
- Not apply make up of false tan to the affected area for 48 hours.
- Avoid wearing tights, leggings or tight jeans for 48 hours after treatment.
- Try to prevent friction with other skin after treatment.